javascript - How do I make a (mock) bank system? -


I'm confused instead. I have searched for an hour for explanation for this.

The deal is that I want to create a fake bank login system. I want a username and password login box, and when you click a button, which is called it, the user takes it to a specific webpage. At the moment, I do not care how long or complex it is, I just want to use HTML, CSS and Javascript. I know only those languages ​​for a moment, it looks really simple, but I am not getting anywhere on the internet, and I'm confused. If someone can help me, then it would be good.

There are some elements that you should be aware of when writing a simple form in HTML;

gt; Tag

This is where you describe that you want to form and where to send it.

I will not go through all the options here, but when you want to submit the details to the user, you usually do posted the way. We do this with the code like method = 'post' .

Then you need to say that where you are sending the form, which is usually a webpage with some type of scripting capability, such as PHP, ASP.net, or similar we do such code Action = 'process.php' , where process.php is the page that the form is being sent to.

We are more likely to have an acceptable solution to process on a server-side language use form.

We call these two parts, which is tags like this;

  & lt; Form method = 'post' action = 'process.php' & gt;   

& lt; Input & gt; Elements

For the purposes of this form, we use the text input element.

In the simplest form, input elements require only one name and type . Name is an identifier, so we know which information in which field was recorded while processing in which form. Type can be text , password , email , date / code> and a few others. We are going to use the first two here, so the code will look like this.

  Username: & lt; Input type = "text" name = "username" & gt; & Lt; Br> Password: & lt; Input type = "password" name = "password" & gt; & Lt; Br>   

& lt; Br> symbolizes that we want the next bit of material on a new line.

Submit Button

Do not forget your button to submit the code;

  & lt; Input type = "submit" value = "submit" & gt;   

can not be simpler (you can change the text on the button by changing value .)

Finish Username: & lt; Input type = "text" name = "username" & gt; & Lt; Br> Password: & lt; Input type = "password" name = "password" & gt; & Lt; Br> & Lt; Input type = "submit" value = "submit" & gt; & Lt; / Form & gt;

Closing & lt; / Form & gt; Do not forget to end your form with the tag.

Hope it helps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -