mysql - HTTP Request 500 when I call mysqli_connect with PHP -


I want to use a database to store user data. I am running an Apache server with PHP and MySQL installed. When I try to mysqli_connect, an HTTP 500 error is my code:

  $ con = mysqli_connect ("localhost", "root", "password", "database") ; Mysqli_close ($ thief);   

I have also checked the Apache log; PHP Fatal error: unchanged function in mysqli_connect () in [document address] in line 78, refresher: call for [url] [time] [error] [customer localhost] php warning: PHP startup: dynamic library 'ext / php_mysqli Unable to load .dll '- The specified module could not be found. \ N \ n \ n \ n \ var_dump (function_exists ('mysqli_connect')); Output bool (false) .

I have checked the ext directory in the uncommented extension = php_mysqli.dll php.ini and there is a php_mysqli.dll file in it, the other stack overflow (and others) The questions, but none of these answers to me. What is the answer to staring at my face? I am quite new to this.

test phpinfo () and make sure the function is active

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -