r - Missing "nearest" function for the implimentation of "k.check" function -


I am creating a loop in an R script which Calls the check () function. It was going on completely, but now it is not working anymore. When I call the k.check () function, I get an error:

Error: The function "Can not find the nearest"

The function was working so it was for me is peculiar. At first I thought, maybe I can search the function code online - same way I got the code for KK I started my search and I found that all themselves had "close" functions.

Next I thought, maybe I do not have a package active. So, I started digging some of the package with the closest function, and Nadda finally got two packages with the closest function, but I did not install them in my library. Thus, I thought it was not. I gave them a shot (sinkr and jenkern) and yes, they did not work. Then I said it properly and activated all my packages, then run the code. To my surprise, I got this error again

I recently updated some of my packages (now I know that maybe it was a bad idea), so now I am thinking I got the function bad or something else now I stumped

Does anyone know what is happening, the "closest" function that I need, and how do I give it?

Thank you for your time.

If you do a limited Google advanced search on the site where you found that function, then you know The closest function is to be defined in that the sparse.r section of that version of Mgcv:

  closest & lt; - Function (k, X, gt.zero = FALSE, get.a = FALSE) {## The lines of X are coordinates of points ## for each point, this routine finds its nearest Kashmir ## neighbors, 2 Returns the list of, K matrix by n #: ## ni - Rows of line X ## Nearest neighbors to Kashmir [i,] ## District- ith line, closest Kashmir ## is the distance to the neighbors. ## A - Area connected to each point, if found. TRUE is ## Relationships are broken arbitrarily ## gt.zero Indicates that neighbors should be more than ## ... if (gt.zero) {Xu   

I am also getting it now (on the cron update that the most recent version of mgcv After doing) the name of the function without loading the package also.

  mgcv ::: closest   

Wherever this help files are not recorded or exported:

  & gt; mgcv :: Closest error: 'closest' 'namespace: export object from mgcv'    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -