css - sass watching multiple directories -


What is the correct way of sass to see many directories from a shell script?

I have the following in a shell script:

  sass --style compressed --Watch branches / mysite / assets / css / sass: branches / mysite / assets / css & Amp; SAS --style compressed --Watch branches / mysite2 / themes / css / sass: branches / mysite2 / themes / css & amp; Sass --style compressed --watch trunk / assets / css / sass: trunk / assets / css   

However, it creates 3 processes and when I stop Ctrl + C to stop I am not all out of the processes.

How can I get more information about seeing more than one directory and getting out of the right way?

I hope that you have already tried it, but you have given all the folders a command Can add to line:

  sass --watch path / to / sass1: path / to / css1 path / to / sass2: path / to / css2 path / to / sass3: path / to / css3    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -