encryption - AES/Blowfish: random IV vs. random data at the begining -


In the encryption algorithm such as AES or Blowfish, the purpose of initialization vector (IV) has been understood (see also)

>

But I'm not like to transmit IV every time and I want to use it every time (easy coding). To get the randomness of messages with the same general prefix, I will add a randomly generated random white block of the same size as the fourth to the beginning of the encrypting message when decryption occurs, I will ignore it / first I will leave the bytes.

Does this start of random data messages provide equal protection such as a random IV?

Four essentially "Block 0" for the mode that mixes the last block with the existing encryption is. Therefore, adding a random block is manually equivalent. For more information (and perhaps a better forum for such questions), see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -