excel - Formula to search rows for certain value and get corresponding cells -


I am trying to write a formula for searching all the cells in a certain range (a certain limit in a column)

Something like this:

  Obtain the line ID of any cell that matches a certain value, then a value from a different column (all the cells Matching)  AB 1 ABC 123 2def 456 3GPi 78 9 4 ABC 100   

Now what I need, I need to look for ABC A1: A4 Which will return the A1 and A4, and get the value. I could not understand B1 and B4.

I know that I can do it in VBA. But it will not be updated while changing the formula.

  Excel for i = 2 Worksheet Function. Couta (range ("a: a")) if range ("a" & amp; i). Value = "ABC" then the MSBbox Range ("B" & amp; i). Value and if next I   

This code searches the column "A" in the "A" column and returns the "B" column row value.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -