java - Oracle OPAM REST API checkout method returns an http 409 code -


I am trying to use OPAM REST API

I have written several Java methods Those who are working correctly (although some details have taken some time to find out), but now I am stuck in this one.

  https: // host: port / Opam / account / accountUID / checkout   

which gives me a 409 return. any clue?

I am following the following (I have an example on how to write an HTTP request to Java)

It is related to the user who is in OPAM which I used to call clients I certify that I am not authorized to check the password. If this is the case, what do I allow to do this OAPAM user?

It appears that the privileged account must have explicit permission for the user, which is mine REST client is using to authenticate

enter image details here

In this way, I can successfully see the account using OPAM client

 Enter image details here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -