javascript - Why my ng-template not showing the value of $scope and ng-repeat in angularJS? -


I have a problem with a ng-template now.

This is my code:

HTML:

  & lt; Script id = "template / popover.html" type = "text / ng-template" & gt; & Lt; Ion popup-view & gt; & Lt; Ion material & gt; & Lt; Div class = "list" & gt; & Lt; One class = "item" ng-repeat = "chapter in chapters" & gt; {{Chap}} & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Ion content & gt; & Lt; / Ion popover-view & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt;   

Controller

  $ scope.Chapters = [1,2,3,4]; $ IonicPopover.fromTemplateUrl ('template / popover html', function (popover) {$ scope.popover = popover;});   

I think this site is working with 'Ionic popovers'.

Why my ng-repeat is not showing anything .. < / P>

Please help me .. Thanks

Popup function passes you in a radius value lets you. I suppressed the pen to do this:

The original change is here:

  $ scope.Chapters = [1,2,3] ]; $ IonicPopover.fromTemplateUrl ('template / popover html', {scope: $ scope}). Then (function (popover) {$ scope.popover = popover;});   

Understand?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -