oracle11g - I can't modify a created job -


I want to modify a job that I have made. But I was assigned 'database object that does not exist' at the level of the name & gt; 'Jb_do'

  BEGIN SYS.DBMS_SCHEDULER.set_attribute (name => 'jb_do', attribute = & gt; 'JOB_ACTION', value = & gt; 'my processor'); End ;   

Edit:

How did I create my work

  BEGIN SYS.DBMS_SCHEDULER.CREATE_JOB (job_name = & gt; Nol "'ts'', job_type = & gt; 'PLSQL_BLOCK', job_actification = & gt;", number_of_graze = & gt; 0, start_data => faucet, repeat = interval => null, and_data & gt; ; Faucet, Job = class = & gt; DEFAULT_JOB_CLASS ', enabled = & gt; wrong, auto_drop = & gt; true; comment = & gt; NULL, credential_name = & gt; NULL, destination_name = & gt; NULL); End; Select   

all_scheduler_jobs * where job_name = 'ts';

Enter image details here

< Based on the query results shown in your question, div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

It appears that you (somehow) managed to create your job with lowercase name . Therefore, the correct way to set up its features is:

  BEGIN SYS.DBMS_SCHEDULER.set_attribute (name => 'jb_do' ', attribute = & gt;' JOB_ACTION ', value = & Gt; 'myProcedure'); End ;   

... or ts in the case of a job ...

  BEGIN SYS.DBMS_SCHEDULER.set_attribute (name = & gt; '' "nol". "ts" ', attribute = & gt;' JOB_ACTION ', value = & gt;' my processed '); End ; Explanation: Scheduler jobs are considered regular schema objects, so the general naming resolution rules apply to them.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -