Page Template select list not appearing in WordPress Child Theme -


I am using a WordPress child theme and the page template selection list is not appearing when I create a page Or edit my page templates are set correctly, they start with all:

/ * Template name: blog * /

Are you sure your child theme is set up properly? Appearance & gt; Navigate to Themes and make sure templates are unavailable, this is not an error message.

Before me was this issue, and after adding the index.php file from the original theme I was able to change the page template Child Theme

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -