Running makefile based C project in Xcode 6 on OS X 10.9 -


I have a C project that compiles using the makefile, basically to rely on an external build tool Xcode).

Since I updated Xcode 5 to Xcode 6, I am not able to run that project (still works). Every time I try to execute, I get the following error message:

My Mac OS X 10.9.5, which is less than the minimum deployment target of the project.

I have configured the MACOXXDELETMTMTTMTT for 10.9, and it does not change anything.

Then, replace the minimum deployment target of your project or upgrade Mac Mac to the version of OS X.

In the end I just removed and rebuilt the goal and resolved this issue ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -