wordpress - How to forward domain/url to website content host, but show old/real/company url? -


Sorry, if some of these apps are specific, then I will try to keep it normal.

I am creating a website that uses the Unioro WebHotel for DNS and I am using the WordPress hosted wp-engine for the website.

"Www.wpengine.com/mydomain" from showing content to more or less "www.MyDomain.com", but definitely when people go to Mydomon, they should not be seen WPNJen / Mydomain.

When I navigate to the site, it should also be done through MyDomain - like - & gt; "Www.MyDomain.com/SubDomain". (I think this part has been detected because the WebHotel has the option to include the path in the "Forwarding")

UnoEuro gives me the option between forwarding of 301 and 302, I do not seem to be, but I

(Generally speaking, how do you do it in most DNS services?

(I need to know that I'm moving forward DNS service is no longer used from Old Hotel And I was not the one who set it up, so I do not know how this is done.)

The OK solution was to add forwarding, but the DNS record / binding that binds the host IP to the domain.

Especially 3 identical "Type A" binding / record TTL = 150 (DNS update time Seconds I think). I do not know why 3 are the same ...

It turns out that the WebHotel "has existed Obtained import DNS "was an option, and then I changed the mail server IP new.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -