apache - How to stop .htaccess instructions without rewrite loop -


I am working on a codeigniter project. My .htaccess file I have to:

  2 Riwret rules Riwretinjin ^ pass to subfolder1 /(.*)$ subfolder 1 / $ 1 [L] # subfolder 1 ... Additional instructions   

I am getting 500 internal server errors

According to my ISP (this is in a shared environment so that I can not see the log), above The second line is creating a rewrite loop, which results in error. If subfolder 1 is in the request, can it stop the execution of instructions given on line 2 and prevent loop without reversal? In Cdmokod:

  if ^ subfolder1 /(.*)$ Stop ([L]) Here    

to re-enter the following Rules of procedure of the way you should end:

  RewriteRule ^ subfolder1 / - [L] < / code>  

just - to the replacement using to leave the only URL has been directed Riwretinjin, but L (Stop) flags apply.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -