Apply CKEDITOR to all elements -


I want to apply ckeditor inline editing to all elements of a specific attribute.

The problem is that it is only the first element to apply the first element and not the rest.

How can I apply ckeditor inline text editing to all elements with a specific attribute?

  $ ("edit-element"). ckeditor ();   

PS: Using ckeditor on IM elements which are not contenteditable = "true" and textareas.

How about using .each to change it? You can still see the amount of elements that you are targeting easily (see comments);

  $ (".edit-element"). Each (function () {// log element such as Console.log (this); $ (this) .ckeditor ();});    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -