asp.net mvc - How to render object collection as editable(checkboxes) list view -


First of all, I would like to say that I did many research, tried several ways but none of this works <00,00

  • Packing form in Jason
  • Reading directly with formalbalan object

    My model class looks like this:

      list of public category viewmodel {public entry id (get; set;} public string name {get; set;} public bull echacked {adap} Set;}}   

    I'm seeing this as an IEnumerable collection. I'm trying to pack all form data in IEnumerable here Public functions edit visit list (list & lt; ListViewModel & gt; model) {Unfortunately, every attempt is made to fail, I am a Receiving null as a model (probably the model binder the way I I like it)

    This is my latest attempt:

      @forach (various items in the model) {& lt; Tr & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; @ Html.DisplayFor (m = & gt; item names) & lt; / Td> & Lt; TD & gt; @ Html.CheckBoxFor (m = & gt; Item .isi check, new {id = "[" + item.Id + "] .name"}) @HTML.Heddfor (M => item names) & lt ; / Td> & Lt; / TR & gt; }    

    simply foreach to get the right binding

      @for (var i = 0; i  model [i] .name)}   

    Look at the generated html, There are separate names and id attributes, which should be properly tie.

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

    logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

    java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -