c++ - SFML Internal OpenAL error -


I have a sound loader class that loads some WAV files into the map of soundbuffers and then I have a method called PlaySound I can call the sound to take an anonymous look, this is my method

  zero sound loader :: place sound (sound name) {if (playingSounds.size (== 0) {playingSounds.push_back (sf:: sound ()); PlayingSounds.at (0) .setBuffer (sound [soundName]); playingSounds.at (0) .play (); } Else {int location = -1; (Int i = 0; i & playing; playingSounds.size (); i ++) {if (!! GameSounds.at (i) .getStatus () == SF :: Sound :: Playing and location! = -1) {place = i; }} If (location! = -1) {playingSounds.at (location) .setBuffer (sound [soundname]); playingSounds.at (location) .play (); } And {playingSounds.push_back (sf :: sound ()); PlayingSounds.at (playingSounds.size () - 1) .setBuffer (sound [soundName]); Sports talent (Playhouse sounds.size -) 1) .play (); }}}   

Although I was testing my game and for a minute or so this is all going well, but then suddenly I got this error

  An internal OpenLL call failed in SoundSource.cpp (181): AL_INVALID_NAME, an unacceptable name is specified   

What am I doing because of it? The transcript is only 60 lines in my sound board, so it is not certain what is related to 181

its ok I found out my error

  if (playingSounds.at (i) .getStatus ()! = Sf :: Sound :: Playing and Location == -1) {location = i; }   

To help just about any other person with this problem, make sure that you do not have more than 140 spoms: It seems in memory or it will break. when it was breaking for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -