math - Calculate differential in Fortran -


I calculate w j = 0 to n Want to function below Is there a written library already for this in Fortran?

Enter image details here

Actually I have a program Want to write that which gets the n from the user, and what will I do for the difference in the print w and ln (x) ?

That recurrence relation has n-th order lender polynomial, and x j And w will be generated from j , I think you are writing a program to perform Gauss-Legendre performance (not know why q is x).

It provides one that calculates the nodes and the weight, which uses the Trivedi-Agevalue method and writes them in the external file. You can try all the underlying functions and keep them in a module for run-time calculations of nodes and weights.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -