.net - Could not load assembly. Module not found. PC without VisualStudio -


I am a newcomer to stack overflow

I have the following problem:

I am creating an application using a plug in VC ++ / CLI (.NET 4.0) All the plug-ins are also developed by me using the reflection system.

Each plugin is an assembly (DLL) found on runtime and loads. The main application and each plugin references a third assembly, in which the load-reflection phase only has a class interface for secure-cast , this assembly creates it in the same folder which is the main app and All plugins

The problem is: When I run an application-installed debug (F5) inside Visual Studio, everything works fine, as well as when VS If the app is run outside, then it works fine too. However, when the app is executed on a PC without VS, I get the following error: "One of the files or assembly 'plugin interface DLL' or its dependencies could not be loaded. The specified module was not found ".

The error occurs when plugin assemblies are first loaded (assembly :: loadfram (filename)) in the main application. Can not be believed, because as I said, in the computer where the error arises, VS Is not installed for debugging, or there is no error. This point is the first use of those assemblies in the application.

The deployment of .NET 4.0 and VC ++ redist is installed in all PCs.

Why is this happening? What can i do As you can see, this problem is deployed.

Fixed !! Using the "Process Monitor" Utility from Microsoft, I know that some of the Assembly DLLs were created deep in debug mode in call / reference cascade (for example, they were calling MSVRTC1 10D DLL. "D" See?), So they fail on load time, their collars / reffers crash, carefully check all dependencies and create configuration and output. Heavy work ... So far, there are 52 projects in the whole solution (two solutions really) and going up thnks swan !!, I have already used ProcMon and Dependz, but failed to focus on the error on your side Try me again, pointing out and got it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -