ODL and Openstack issue -


I am running a controller and a calculation node both controller node, oDL and openstack are running I made tenants, I created the network And launched examples on them. Looking at all the ODL Web GUIs are 3 swithces, and I think they are br-int and the BRX of the controller and the calculation of the BRF and the links are also missing. Is there anyway where I can see my entire openstock topology on the ODL GUI with the link?

Please help me

If I tell you right, then all of you Want to see owed-bridges and all VMs used in OpenStock are connected to it. Ok you can definitely see it. To ensure that all VMs are pinged from just one VM, the flow is added by the controller with the VM's MAC address on the OVS and then you will see the topology on the GUI.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -