php - Memcached security: Allow connections only from certain IP -


So basically you need to connect to a memcached server, a host name and port. Given that it means that anyone can connect to my server and get my information which is a bad thing I have read that I can implement SASL for the need of some types of credentials but I How to make a mess with the SASL for the beginners article, and I was wondering if I can configure it just so that only a fixed IP Can you connect?

I have very little access to the server because I'm on shared hosting with the cheapest plan.

If your application is running on the same server where there is a memcatch, then you can use a socket connection instead of TCP You can:

  memcached -s /tmp/memcached.socket - M256 -U Any   

Then you can access your app (PHP version) Can access the memcatch:

  $ memcache = new memorycat; $ Memcache- & gt; addServer ('Unix: ///tmp/memcached.socket'0);   

BTW, Memcatch runs slightly faster with ILL sockets, but TCP connects the connection.

If you have installed a memcache on a different server, you can use it to filter incoming connections. Also the memcad process or any other firewall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -