php - this is an issue concerning styling html elements -


This code is my code that is considered to be a search box and then let it style it for some reason The box that attributes to the property, does not apply. I tried to see CSS as a separate file and as a script, such as Bihal What is the problem (I am using NetBeans and the file is a .php)

Here is the code:

     

Give the elements you are using to style the proper class properties (As given by Patricia):

  form {width: 500px; Margin: 50px auto; } .search {padding: 8px 15px; Background: RGBA (50, 50, 50, 0.2); Border: 0 px solid #dbdbdb; }. Button {status: relative; Padding: 6px 15px; Left: -8px; Border: 2px solid # 207cca; Background color: # 207cca; Color: #fafafa; }. Button: Hover {background-color: #fafafa; Color: # 207cca; }   
  & lt; Forms & gt; & Lt; Input type = "text" class = "search" placeholder = "find me ..." required & gt; & Lt; Input type = "button" square = "button" value = "search" & gt; & Lt; / Form & gt;      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -