plsql - Apex Oracle custom login script -


How would I like to use another table for authentication as you can see that I get a table called 'vdv_medewerker' There are two columns in this table, -Jabrukarsnam- & amp; -wachtwoord- These fields are being confirmed on login, and it works.

What I would like to do now, I want this authenticated script to use values ​​from another table called 'vdv_klant', in this table -Jabrukarsnam- & amp;

I have tried to find a solution online, but I have not succeeded.

  Create or change function custom_ign (p_username IN VARCHAR2, p_password IN VARCHAR2) v_gebruikersnaam varchar2 (30) as return boolean; V_wachtwoord varchar2 (30); Choose from the beginning, deflection in v_gebruikersnaam, v_wachtwoord FROM vdv_medewerker where high (gebruikersnaam) = UPPER (p_username) and wachtwoord = p_password; Right back; Exception when NO_DATA_FOUND went wrong again; End  

Your Apache authentication scheme may be set to call your function above is? You can either change your function to see the new table, or you can create a new function based on the new table and change the Apex authentication scheme to call instead of old calls:

Enter image details here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -