ruby on rails - "Group" model in Struct class throwing undefined method error -


I have a job class that is being created with the stroke. I recently added a code to an ActiveRecord model called group and I have to reset this code from this code in this code from within this code of code: / P>

  module jobs class process v1 & lt; Struct.new (: payload,: reporting_ip) def.Get.reset_counters 1, display: Computer end and end   

This is throwing an error though: < Pre> In some quick googling I have found that apparently there is a subclass of group ATX which is related to any type of my group Is there no way to change the name of the model?

My first attempt

I tried to specify the following model location

  ApplicationName :: application :: group   

which can get rid of my ATC :: group error but then I get:

  WARNING: AppName :: application :: group  
< If you really want the stable group group by

/ Code> Try it explicitly Ubi instead tells you Group High running module tree to find, like the top-level constant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -