servicebus - RecevieAndDelete mode when using the message pump programming model -


I have a question about the message pump in the service bus for Windows Server, if I consume messages on a queue, So if the client wants to use the received mode and delicate mode, then how is the correlated when using the OnMessage method on the QWE client, especially OnMessageOptions AutoComplete I understand that when using the ReceiveAndDelete mode on QueueClient Repeat message from queue If you receive the message will be removed immediately from the queue. Has the auto-complete setting been ignored on the on-message option?

right. If QueueClient is built with modes. Receive and Del - Then On Message Option. Eto termination property is controversial.

HH! Mr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -