android - onDataChanged() not getting invoked by WearableListener service -


I have a mobile app to popularize DataAP and use the Wireless Listener Service on Android Verses to listen for data changes. The listener has been implemented. In the past, I was using Android studio and everything was working fine but when I switched with an existing mobile app and had switched the integrated mobile code, the Wear app stopped answering the data changes of handheld parties. done. I have a timestamp with every data packet to ensure that the data is different every time. I have checked and the mobile app is successfully sending data to wear, but the onDataChanged method is not being used. Any ideas?

Please note that the package names for both WearApp and MobileApp are the same. When developers generate codes from the studio, we automatically do this in Eclipse a manual step.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -