angularjs - Filtering ui-grid[ng-grid 3.0/or earlier] using range slider -


I want to filter a standard Yuri-Grid [ng-grid 3.0] with range sliders. The input came from the filter, but I can not tie it in the values ​​of angles coming from the range sliders. Any ideas?

Alternatively, I will bring my code back to the ng-grid (again) & lt; 3.0 Any ideas how to do this (I have found here at that point that I can filter multiple columns once per filter based.

I found the" solution ":

This works for me:

  $ scope. $ Watch ('from', Function (newValue) {$ Scope.gridOptions.columnDefs [5]. Filter [0] .term = newValue; $ scope.gridOptions.columnDefs [5] .filter [0] .term = newValue;}); $ scope. $ Clock ('', function (newvalue) {$ scope.gridOptions.columnDefs [5] .filter [1] .term = newValue;});   

column deaf inde In my case the 5th column def looks as follows:

  {region: 'age', filter: [{condition: uiGridConstants.filter.GREATER_THAN, placeholder : 'More than'}, {condition: UiGridConstants.filter.LESS_THAN, placeholder: 'less than'}]}   

Important is the fact that the filter is already defined! < / P>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -