excel vba - Colon in FormulaR1C1 -


I have the following line in my vba code

  [A1]. FormulaR 1C1 = "= IFERROR (VLOOKUP (RC [-4], Rates! A: H, 3, FALSE)," ""   

:

  = IFERROR (VLOOKUP (A8, Rates! A: (H), 3, False), "")   

I'm not sure The formula does not work because 'H' appears in parentheses, but when I remove the brackets it works. But how do I get VBA to formula in the first place?

The reason for this is really simple. On one side You are saying . FormulaR1C1 and you are using both notations on either the R1C1 or A1

, try to do

  [A1]. Formula 1 C1 = "= IFERROR (VLOOKUP (R [7] C, Rates! C: C [ 7], 3, FALSE), "" "  

or

  [A1] .user =" = IFERROR (VLOOKUP (A8, Rates! A: H, 3, FALSE), "" "") "   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -