Go language: Change the build folder when running "go run" -


Using Go to Windows, whenever I go to run myprog.go from the console Go builds is a new executable with a random name on my C drive.

Is there a way to configure it, so it will always create a file at a specific location, and preferably to avoid the randomness of the name? (I.e., always build on D: \ Temp \ LastBuild.exe.)

I got some information that go help run and help create In the latter one output flag was -o outfile but it was not accepted in the go run .

Any help is appreciated. Do not use

. The snippet of code is aimed at instantly testing the size of screening lines.

A working perspective

  1. Edit the code.
  2. create it .
  3. To run your executable, which will keep the predictive name.
  4. Go to Step (1).

    If you write a test in parallel with the implementation (and you want), then it

    1. edits the code.
    2. Edit the test suite.
    3. Test .
    4. Go to Step (1).

      Please see for more information on the same topic. / P>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -