How to replace html in php -


I am reading for hours and how it can be understood how to do it. I can get examples of everything but what I want

 left: 6px; "& Gt;   

this

  

Each post should have something that I can add to a single.php file to complete it.

If you do not want to databases the way

  jquery (document) .ready (function () {var cntnt = jQuery (" body "). Html () ; If (cntnt.indexOf ('style =' margin-top: -501px ')> -1) {var cntntreplaced = cntnt.replace (/ & lt; div style = "kill Jin-top: -501px; margin-left: 6px; "gt; / g, 'div class =" flex-video "& gt;'); $ (" body ") .replaceWith (" & lt ; Body & gt; "+ cntntreplaced +" & lt; / body & gt; ");}});      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -