html - Want to remove default border from my background img -


How can I remove this ugly 1px black border from this background image ??

I unsolicited background: url (../ images / thumbsDownSelected-Red.png); Anything else that stays in the Chrome Web Developer Tool is an ugly 1px solid black border

 . ThumbsUp selected (Background: url (../images/thumbsUpSelected-Green.png); Background-Size: 100% 100%; Background repeat: No duplication; Height: 65px; Width: 65px; Cursor: Indicator;} & Lt ; Img src = "" id = "" class = "thumbs up thumbs up button" & gt;   

I try to delete src = "" Nothing has changed.

Even img {border: 0! Important} does nothing!

I have the src = I am not seeing IMG reference, so avoid posting solutions which pls do.

What is going on ?? Why does not one deity appear in the tool and it can not be removed? P> Have you tried

Border: someone

On the div?

It is the div in which the border is the image is just the div's background, so you take it on that the boundary will remain on the div I'm assuming that there is a limit from any other CSS (maybe thumb-button?). In that situation you will need to be installed or else on C will change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -