html - Why isn't box-shadow working? -


I can not get a box-shadow to work with the following CSS code for my div element:

  #header {background color: # B89E70; Top: 0; Left: 0; Width: 100%; Height: 5%; Status: fixed; Box-Shadow: 0 pixels, 20px, 5px, RGBA (0, 0, 0, 0.7); Font-family: aerial; Text align: center; }   

I'm using Chrome Box-Shadow

For any idea of ​​the value it should not be a comma box-shadow property uses a comma to separate multiple shadows.

You should update your box-shadow like this:

  Box-shadow: 0 px 20 px 5 px rgba (0, 0,0,0.7);   

Keep in mind that you can display many shadows on one box like this:

  Box-shadow: 0 px 20 px 5 px rgba ( 0,0,0, 0.7), 5 px-5px 0 rgba (0,0,0,1);   

You can create some very cool effects like this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -