office365 - Using office 365 api from a service -


Can I use the new Rest file API without service?

For example, I want to be able to create a service where the user agrees once, and after that without any clear consent for the months of service intervention, file operation (against sharepage online) ).

It is possible to talk with other OAIUT type REST APIs (for example One Drive Rest API allows for this) to store fresh tokens and to get a new access token.

1) Is this possible with these new APIs? In response to "Tdriver" the comment of "Jethke" is here. It seems to indicate what I want is not possible, but I'm not sure why not.

The new O365 rest API uses the settings to verify that the app is using Is allowed. This means that the user must first register an app in AAD and Ape; Please agree in the browser for the app's data usage so that the app has the correct permissions. Once the app has been agreed, by completing any kind of flow, you will get the correct token to call the API from any service.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -