php - phpsec and zend framework 2 should be integrated? -


After text "itemprop =" text ">

I am writing a web application based on Zend Framework 2.

Now I've got and I'm wondering if I need to integrate Zend Framework 2 with phpsec (Zend Framework 2 to increase security) or if the Zend Framework is already phpsec (or something similar) ).

What you asked is more of a subjective question. My opinion is that you do not need additional security for JFF already above top security. And this is the case for many frameworks - we use them because there are some basic underlying capabilities in them (of course, in various levels of complexity) and security is one of them. You need to add stuff like phpsec when you want to add a layer of security on top of a custom codebase that you may not have already in it. It is being said that what you want to compare in JFF and PPSC and which may be missing in ZFF, because PPSC is a decapple set of security functions.

In addition, these are two good articles, and ZF is taking advantage of security, one is from another and

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -