scrollbar - custom scrollable tab bar on top iOS -


I have a question about applying a custom scroll tab bar at the top of the screen in the iOS app. Looking for a tab bar similar to the one pictured below). I have checked this scrolling tab bar (), but want to move it to the top, and when I edit the source code it clearly shows ... I am assuming that I have a standard tabbar controller Can not use but should create a custom tab bar .... right? How do I go about creating custom scrolling tab bar at the top of the screen?

Thank you very much for any feedback!

vevo tab screen 1  vevo tab screen 2

This project will help you You can: But you need

embedded with a UISCroll view in an unlimited UITabBar;) and it can be configured by putting tabbar in the top of the screen.

Enter image details here

Hope that helps is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -