three.js - How can I install files the maintainer has configured Bower to ignore? -


I am using and there are many useful files under the example / directory. Unfortunately, example / three would like to include. Is listed under the Ignore property of Js bower.json .

Whether under a example /

The idea which is behind the bitterness to focus on the main library files.

From my point of view, you have the option:

  1. Use the generated package through NPM instead of the conveyor and your code will have node_modules Directory - For example
  2. Create your own NPM package based on npm / bower and use it the same way

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -