tomcat - Grails - How to add Oracle jdbc jar to classpath without placing in /lib? -


I am trying to run my Grails application locally with Tomcat, but without ozdbc6 My village application for glassfish has been deployed and works fine on the server (because there is ojdbc6.jar available). As expected error:

  could not load the JDBC driver class [oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver]   

(failed) approach # 1

I have previously optimized my GGTS configuration to include VM logic:

  -cp: / somelocalpath / oracle- jdbc-drivers   

(failed) approach # 2

I'm currently looking to use jvmArgs a local version of jar Point to

  grails.tomcat.jvmArgs = ["- cp: /somelocalpath/oracle-jdbc-drivers/ojdbc6.jar"]   

Although a run- The outcome of the war:

  | Error server failed to start: Tomcat prematurely called '1' code (error output: 'unrecognized option: -CP: /apps/glassfish3/oracle-jdbc-drivers/ojdbc6.jar exits error: Java does not create virtual machine Error: A fatal exception has occurred. The program will end. ')   

I should clarify my main focus - I do not want jars to be included in the final war.

Any help would be appreciated thanks!

From:

grails.war.resources Want to do processing, which first creates a war file.

In your case, you have to add something like your build config to exclude the final war jar.

  grails.war.resources = {stepping dior - & gt; Delete (File: "$ {stagingDir} /WEB-INF/lib/yourJarFile.jar"}}    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -