xampp - Android Connecting to Xamp -


Good day. I'm trying to add my Android application to the Ax. Actually I have an application that uses xamp, it works on an emulator, but not on the actual device. After a few hours of searching, I got the solution to use Tethering on USB and WiFi. With Tethering I get the error "ADB problem, unable to communicate with the device .. add smash." With WiFi, it does not enter my localhost. I know that someone can say that this is a widespread question. What am I asking, how can I access my device to my XMOP locallog?

I have just shown above that whatever I tried and did not succeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -