amazon web services - Custom Domain for S3 Files -


It should be easy because there is no shortage of pages on custom domain and S3 but for some reason I do not think so According to the work, get it.

I have the full S3 bucket of the video. For example, the S3 bucket is called "video.fu.com". I bought the domain "videos.foo.com" and it was "video.fu.com" in cloudflare with "video.fu.com site- web site- east-1.mazonose." .

I can see the file in my bucket by going to the full URL like "youtube.fu.com.sa3 -webs- east-east -1.majonaws / maivideo.mpg" / P>

My problem is that I can not see them by going to "videos.foo.com/myvideo.mpg"

I tried to redirect "all requests to another hostname" and entering "Videos.foo.com", but that was not working, to note I I will not host just one file on "videos.foo.com". Service of files

All files have all the permissions: Open / Download

If anything tells me the error in my way tell me in the mean time I am searching and going through trial and error. Thanks!

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

Nginx S3 proxy helps resolve that problem, please see more details:

Separate a bucket Can be named by the way, only one display rule is to place EC2 and a bucket in the geographical location.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -