c# - Access implemented class method -


I want to ask a question about a legacy. I have two classes which were implemented from Absodod

  Public category A: Absodod {some method (public void) {}} Public class B: Absodod {Public Zero Certain method () { }} And apply a square public class abodod {public zero dot () {}; Public Zero DoDiff () {}; }   

When I need to reach class A or B methods then I am getting the error, how can I use

  AbsDoc temp = null; If (i.e.  =) "a) {temp = new A ();} and {temp = new B ();} temp.SomeMethodA (); // when i    < P> 

temp as you defined it is a AbsDoc . SomeMethodA is not , so you will get a compiler error, it is expected. For example, look at your code again:

  AbsDoc temp = null; if (absolute == "A") {temp = new A ();} else {temp = new B ();} temp.SomeMethodA (); // when I  if  ultimate! = "A" ? Will be your  temp , then instead of  B  one  a  and this You can not call  SomeMethodA  if you want to call  SomeMethodA , then you will need to enter  temp :  A) Temp = New A (); (A) Temp.) Some hypotia ();} and {temp = new (b) Some method ();}   

By your comment, it looks like you do something like this:

 < Code> AbsDoc temp = null; If (param == "A") {var a = new A (); A.SomeMethodA (); Temporary = A; } And {var b = new b (); v.SomeMethod (); Temp = b; } Temp.DoIt ();   

In this way you do not need to do two base class contents twice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -