css - double for loop in stylus preprocessor -


I'm new to the stylus and I want to iterate for two ends using the stylus preprocessor. This is what I have tried, but definitely not working.

  .mask: nth-child (1) :: after {top: 0; Left: 0; Height: 20; Width: 20; } .Masque: nth-child (2) :: After {Top: 20; Left: 20; Height: 20; Width: 20; } .Masque: nth-child (3) :: After {Top: 40; Left: 40; Height: 20; Width: 20; } .Masque: nth-child (4) :: After {Top: 60; Left: 60; Height: 20; Width: 20; } .Masque: nth-child (5) :: After {Top: 80; Left: 80; Height: 20; Width: 20; } .Masque: nth-child (6) :: After {Top: 20; Left: 0; Height: 20; Width: 20; }   

and the code continues till 25. The idea is that the grid was displayed (5 x 5 divis), 25 five squares

  for full in the mask position (0..24) .mask: nth-child ({ I}): For J. (0..4) Top 20 * j 20 * j height 20 * j width 20 * j   

How can I get it? If the above code is a way to get you, then there is a way to get it:

/ P>

 . Mascase status: i for absolute, j (1 .25) & amp;: nth-child ({i}): on top: 20 * h left: 20 * J Height : 20 width: 20    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -