Javascript - display incrementing number every second -


I'm trying to do something where I display different numbers in every second, but I set Interwolle can not be found right.

What I have here

  function counters () {var i = 0; While (i & lt; 100) {// this block will be executed 100 times SetInterval (console.log ('currently' + i), 1000); I ++; // increment i}} // and   

but what I get is console.log firing 100 times, then repeats.

Thanks for all help

Mike

when Once you create a set interval, it will call the function automatically (the first argument) each 1000 milliseconds (second argument). So you do not have to do this inside, just increase the i inside the function. (The first argument).

  function counter () {var i = 0; // This block will be executed 100 times. SetInterval (function () {if (i == 100) clear interval (this); other console.log ('currently' + (i ++));}, 1000); } // End   

Update 1
  function counter () {var i = 0; Var funcNameHere = function () {if (i == 100) clear interval (this); Else console.log ('Currently' + (i ++)); }; // This block will be executed 100 times. Set internwall (out of Fanaknam, 7000); FuncNameHere (); } // termination    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -