mysql - How this query should be? -


I have a problem with this question:

  SELECT * by post where the title ' % 'Samsung%' or title '% 42%' and 'gtc:' = '100' and the price & lt; = '1000000' and shipping = '1' and sales_type = '1' LIMIT 0,50   

The problem is that when I get 2 or more titles '%%' , then only send me the title of '% samsung%' and 'price' gt; only the title '% LIKE' %% ''

  SELECT *. = '100' and the price & lt; = '1000000' and shipping = '1' and sales_type = '1' LIMIT 0,50   

Ignoring other options

I hope someone hands me

You can try this way:

  WHERE Title REGEXP 'Samsung | 42 '[/ code>  

More info here:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -