node.js - Using Polymer's vulcanize tool without an index.html file -


Background: I am using polymer web components in my app, but I would like to reduce the number of HTML imports because It is affecting performance now I am using Z templates in Sails.js. Sails.js does not generate index.html to build on my app but instead generates HTML from my Jade Template and works on request. According to the documentation, all HTML imports will be added to a build HTML file in a source HTML file.

Q: Is it possible to vulcan the HTML generated before serving the client? Sails.js Express uses so I think it will involve adding some express middleware (like?).

You can try this library which will allow you to express a group of web components to express a file Wants to add in



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -