ruby - SSL Connect Error -


My company recently provided me with OS X 10.9.5 running the modern MacBook Pro.

We have a Ruby application that makes SOAP requests for external service to authenticate users since upgrading to a new machine, when I try to make a SOAP request, SSL connect error Meets.

I am using the Ruby Savan client to make SOAP calls, although we have been configured to use the pre-1.0 version Savon client to use the correct certificate, proof_key_file, certificate_key_password, and ca_cert_file .

I have an old MacBook Pro running OS X 10.8.4 I have set 10.8 machine similar to 10.9 machine. When 10.8 machines make exact SOAP calls, there are no SSL errors.

I'm at a complete loss due to error. I'm assuming that this should be some system library, but this is my guess.

This is a problem on some platforms / configurations that you can solve with the following steps: < / p>
  1. Download this file and keep it accessible anywhere:
  2. Set an environment variable called SSL_CERT_FILE.
  3. Open and reopen any terminal window.
  4. Try your script again.
  5. Taken from the following website:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -