setup cron that when a flash drive is mounted a file(sql) is written into it -


I am using cron to create my database backup file.

I am thinking that I can do this in a manner that is setup when a flash drive (if it thinks that the drive should have a specific name in it) is mounted, then the SQL file Will be written in it automatically

The rugged cron can not be set up to do this. This means that the croneme is strictly for time-based events.

There are other ways to do this. You can use udev for example. For details of how to see it:.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -