unix - print the line after matching specific string using grep command -


I want to print the entire line after matching a string

For example, This is an input: -

  www.google.com/images www.google.com/images/12 www.yahoo.com/images/12 www.bing.com/images/34 Www.google.com / Images / 12 www.google.com/images/imagescols   

and I want this output: -

  com / images com / Images / 12 com /                

You can.

  cut -d -f3 file   

OR

  awk -F '{print $ NF}' file < / Code>  

OR

  grep -oE '[^.] * $' File   

Example: < / Strong>

  $ cut-d -f3 file com / image com / image / 12 com / image / 12 com / image / 34 com / image / 12 com / image / images / Code>   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -