xerces c - xercesc NodeType not declared -


I use XML files to use C ++ on Netbeans 8.0.1 using Axis-C-3.1.1 I am developing an application for.

I have a dynamic definition, type DOMNode * as

  domode * attribute = attributes-> object (aidx);   

When I expand the attribute in the debugger, it displays a function, getNodeType (), which returns a type of variable. However, when I add the code

  node type value = attribute-> getNodeType ();   

I get an error message

  error: a ???? Nodeetype ???? This scope has not been declared in    

You xercesc :: DOMNode:: Instead of typing node type , node type .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -