c# - How to get Scroll to work with a Vertically oriented Hub Control Windows Phone 8.1 App -


I am creating a WinRT Windows Phone 8.1 application. I want to use a vertical hub control with three center segments. However, the Hub is not able to work even after enabling all necessary scrollfire properties on the vertical scrolling hub for control. How do I enable vertical scrolling?

Here is my Hub Control

  & lt; Hub Orientation = "Vertical" Scroll Weaver. VerticalScrollMode = "enabled" ScrollViewer.IsVerticalRailEnabled = "True" ScrollViewer.IsVerticalScrollChainingEnabled = "True" & gt; & Lt; HubSection & gt; & Lt; DataTemplate & gt; & Lt; TextBlock Text = "Hello1" Font Sections = "50" /> & Lt; / DataTemplate & gt; & Lt; / HubSection & gt; & Lt; HubSection & gt; & Lt; DataTemplate & gt; & Lt; Text Block Text = "Hello2" FontSize = "50" /> & Lt; / DataTemplate & gt; & Lt; / HubSection & gt; & Lt; HubSection & gt; & Lt; DataTemplate & gt; & Lt; Text block text = "Hello3" fontSize = "50" /> & Lt; / DataTemplate & gt; & Lt; / HubSection & gt; & Lt; / Hub & gt;   

I would be very happy if someone could tell me in the right direction. thank you in advanced.

The hub is designed to be used with orientation = ???? HorizontalAtype In college. Do not use it in the Orientation - "vertical".

as well as

Hub behavior of control and rendering is only supported in portrait orientation.

at

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -