grails - Passing parameters in Link - Beginner -


The code I write to & lt; Link & gt; I'm going through in that case it's too long I can

  & lt; Td> & Lt; G: link action = "showresult" id = "$ {r.id}" param = "['DNA': r.dnasequence, 'command': r.order]" & gt; $ {FieldValue (Bean: Resultant Field, Field: "Patient ID")} & lt; / G: link & gt; & Lt; / Td> The value for   

r.dnasequence is more than 1000 characters long, so it all engages in the URL.

How can I send it without including the URL?

You can not send a post request using g: contact. It is better to use AJAX or remote links (deprecated).

or



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -