How to search words in text files faster than "grep" of linux command? -


I have many files with code, I have to search different keywords along with the function. Currently I'm using the keyword "grep-i -r" which searches for "Linux" in search. However, I need to increase the pace of search to reduce time.

I have also heard of the Boer-Moore algorithm which is a fast detector but I am not expecting the results I have achieved.

So I am very excited to hear your comments and solutions.

    < Li> You should try ack (). It's designed as a fast search tool for code.
  • If you want the ability to take your code into the language syntax account (the difference between the function and symbols) you should try it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -